Raising Happiness Coach FAQs
What are the benefits of becoming a Raising Happiness Coach?
1. Monthly revenue:
As Raising Happiness Coaches (RHCs), professionals have access to material that is easily accessible to a wide range of client populations. In addition to using the Raising Happiness material in individual coaching, RHCs can facilitate monthly Raising Happiness Groups. Income from individual coaching and groups can supplement a professional practice or can be developed into a full-time Raising Happiness coaching practice.
2. Ongoing marketing/PR support: The Raising Happiness communications team generates ongoing media attention and marketing partnerships for christinecarter.com where people can learn about the Raising Happiness Homestudy and coaching.
3. Strengthened credibility and branding: By virtue of the Raising Happiness brand, coaches and therapists strengthen their credibility through their RHC designation. Each RHC receives an official Raising Happiness Certified Coach Badge that can be used on professional websites, LinkedIn and social media profiles.
4. Professional Support: RHCs receive RHC Mentor and peer support via the Raising Happiness Coach Face Book Group page. RHCs are given access to Raising Happiness marketing materials that can be used to help promote business.
5. Referrals: Active Raising Happiness Certified Coaches (those who have run an average of 1 group per month for 12 months with an average of 7 participants) are eligible to receive individual coaching referrals from Raising Happiness. Active Raising Happiness Coaches (aRHCs) must remain active each year in order to retain their status.
What is the Raising Happiness Home Study?
The Raising Happiness Homestudy is a 30-week course that encompasses eight Raising Happiness themes. Each week the course provides a step-by-step training video (which clients can watch at their own pace) and a weekly practice. It’s a flipped teaching model which RHC’s use to structure their individual or group coaching sessions.
How much can I earn?
As a Raising Happiness Coach you not only earn the coaching fee you determine for individual and group coaching, but you also receive a 20% affiliate fee for any Raising Happiness Homestudy classes you sell. Examples of coaching incomes can be found here.
Who is qualified to apply to become a Raising Happiness Coach?
The Raising Happiness Coach certification is designed for professionals who have been formally trained as therapists, coaches, or have existing and active coaching practices (an average of 10+ client hours/week).
What is the process for enrollment?
1. Submit your resume and the application found on the Raising Happiness Coach Page to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. A RHC Mentor will respond to you within 10 working days to inform you if you’ve been accepted as a Raising Happiness Coach Candidate.
3. Candidates pay an enrollment fee of $624 which includes:
· $499 for the full Raising Happiness Homestudy (waived if already owned)
· $125 application and processing fee
4. Candidates complete Homestudy
· This is self-directed, however it is suggested that candidates complete one theme/day (approximately 1 hour). This schedule will allow completion of the Homestudy in 8 days.
5. Upon completion Candidates submit:
· Review of Learning
· Raising Happiness Coach Agreement (both of which can be found on the RHC page)
· Proof of liability insurance
6. Candidates participate in an individual 30-minute Transition Call with a Raising Happiness Coach Mentor. This will be an opportunity for the Raising Happiness Coach candidate to discuss any further questions they may have.
7. Once the candidate has been approved by the Raising Happiness Coach Mentor, and the Annual Fee of $250 has been paid, the candidate will be identified as a Raising Happiness Coach (RHC) and will be prepared to lead Raising Happiness discussion groups and to provide individual coaching using Raising Happiness materials. The RHC will be provided with:
· Raising Happiness Coach ID
· Personalized affiliate links for clients to purchase RH Homestudy classes from the RHC
· A Certified Raising Happiness Coach badge which can be used on web-sites, marketing, and social media
· A password to access the Raising Happiness Coach Lounge
The total process from application to certification is recommended to take 30-45 days.
How much does it cost?
Application and Processing Fee $125: Paid upon submission of application.
Home Study $499: Puchased upon approval of application.
Annual Fee $250: Paid upon certification as a Raising Happiness Coach and at time of annual renewal.
How Do I Get Started?
Submit your resume and the Raising Happiness Coach application to email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Christine Carter PhD & Tamazin Heher, MSW